Have you ever had a meeting with your accountant that left you with a longer and scarier to-do list than when you arrived? Yeah, I know that feeling too – it’s not fun.
That’s why I created the VIP Day. Together, we will sift through your financial clutter, identify the priorities, and actually get sh*t done.
Picture this: a day dedicated solely to sorting out your finances, where you not only figure out what needs to be done but actively work through it, with a seasoned professional by your side to guide you, remove roadblocks, and impart best practices.
And we do it inside a judgment-free, embarrassment-free zone, one step at a time.
Ready to give your finances the VIP treatment they deserve?
Have Me in Your Back Pocket During Your Next VIP Day
Your financial transformation begins here.
Here are some of the items I can support you with:
- Feeling buried under a backlog of financial tasks? I’ll help you clean up a year or two of backlog, so you can finally catch up with your taxes without breaking a sweat.
- Set up your bookkeeping system in QuickBooks so that you know exactly what needs to be done on a monthly basis, and never spend another tax season on the kitchen floor sorting through a year’s worth of receipts.
- Create a customized Cash Flow plan so that you can pay yourself and have enough money set aside for your future tax bills.
- Create a budget that will fuel the growth of your business
- Take a strategic look at your offers and pricing to increase your profitability and uncover additional revenue streams
- Get clarity on how your business is performing by learning how to generate and review your financial reports.
- Get answers to your burning tax questions – including a review of your most recent tax filing (Please note: I do not offer in-depth complex tax advice).
How it works
Our day will take place on Zoom where we meet for two sessions (one 2.5 hour session in the morning, and one 2.5 hour session in the afternoon). You’ll receive a recording of the sessions so you can refer back to them whenever needed.
Two weeks after your VIP Day we will meet for a 1 hour integration call to answer any lingering questions and ensure you are feeling confident and clear about your finances.
Investment: $2997 (payment plans available)
Rumour has it you’re going to want to get in while you can…
“Jami is a fantastic teacher. She breaks things down into bite size pieces, which makes it easy to understand even if you don’t have a background in finance or accounting at all.“
– Marjorie Celis, Realtor
“I’m seriously lit up over the power of knowing your finances inside and out! I mean, I could talk about business and strategy all day long. But THIS takes it to a whole new level of hype.”
– Andria Lauren, Mindset & Business Coach
“I feel so empowered. Not only do I know how to properly work QB online, but I know how to run the proper reports to see how business is doing — where to focus my energy based on sales – I know where my money is going and can actually have an intelligent conversation with my accountant“
– Jillian Davis, Owner, Leaf & Root co.
“I am SOO grateful to have met Jami when I did — just prior to the launch of my new real estate business. Having owned my own business before, I learned that setting up your finances in the beginning is KEY!!“
– Wendy Smith, Matter Homes
“Thanks Jami – it was fun! I’ve finished the expenses and am basking in the glory of all of the possible reports – I’m in love!! Very much appreciated.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I don’t think I need a full day of support, do you offer smaller packages?
These live one-on-one working sessions are only available as a full day.
What I hear often is “I just need an hour or two” then once we dive in we find items that need to be worked through in more detail. The intention behind this day is that it is full service, you get what you came for and there are minimal loose ends (if any!).
Is there an option for additional support after our day together?
There is a one hour integration call two weeks after our day together, this call is included as a part of the VIP Day.
There are also options for Slack support or additional custom packages as an add-on to the VIP Day (subject to availability). We can discuss what additional support you may need on your clarity call fill out this intake form to get started!
Do you provide tax filing support as well?
What payment plans are available?
Option 1: Pay in full $2,997
Option 2: Split Pay 50% Up Front and 50% one month later (2 x $1,498.50)
Option 3: Six weekly payments of $499.50 (6 x $499.50)